SKI BOOT FITTING: 100 % CUSTOM BOOTS
Ski boots are the most important ski equipment. Boots can make or break your ski experience. Choose the customised ski boot, personalized by Intersport Rent, the certified boot fitter with over 10 years experience in ski boot fitting. The three huge advantages of custom-fitted ski boots:
1. Better skiing: You will actually ski better, turn better, have more control and be a better skier than you were before you put the boots on. Who doesn’t want that?
2. Better comfort: This is not just a matter of luxury. Better comfort has concrete advantages besides how your feet feel. It directly translates to less fatigue, which means more runs, better skiing, and less soreness at the end of the day. It is especially important to anyone with oddly shaped feet or toes.
3. Warmth: So many skiers complain about cold toes that it has become almost accepted as part of the sport – but it does not have to be. Today’s custom boots are actually warmer thanks to better foam, but more importantly, your feet stay warmer because the blood supply to them is not impinged, as it often is in off-the-rack boots.
THE 4 KEY POINTS TO A CUSTOMISED SKI BOOT:
- Your boot fitter is your best friend: we analyse your foot and propose a personalised solution.
- Insoles specific to your feet: special winter insoles for skiing, custom-moulded for superior comfort, stability and performance.
- A customised boot liner: your boot liners are injected or thermoformed directly on your feet, guaranteeing superior precision and warmth.
- A shell that fits to your feet: your boot shell is completely tailored to your feet and your skiing style.
SIDAS: CUSTOMISED INSOLES
- Starting with a flat insole, we create an insole tailored to your foot shape.
- Positioned on your foot print, your Custom insoles mould completely to your foot shape for optimum precision and well-being.
- Your feet are fully stabilized, improving your stance, neutralising your posture and reducing foot movement within your ski boots.
INJECTED OR THERMOFORMED BOOT LINERS
Thermoforming technology involves heating a foam boot liner in an oven so that it moulds to the shape of your foot.
Injection technology, which is more precise, involves injecting foam into your boot liners to match your foot shape.
By customising your boot liners in this way, our Intersport boot fitter creates liners that are personalized to your foot shape for optimum warmth, precision and comfort.
Custom ski boots.
Custom boot liners.
Custom ski boot shell.